Lunch Flat Bag 5-Pack
5-pack includes (1) lay-flat lunch bags in each of these colors:
Jewel tone pack: red, tangerine, emerald, blue, and purple
Multicolor pack: green, orange, aqua, blue and yellow
Why they’re good
- 100% lightweight, food-safe PEVA
- BPA-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free
- Each (re)zip replaces hundreds of single-use sandwich and freezer bags
- Freezer-safe, waterproof, leakproof, and airtight, keeping food fresh without leaks or spills
- Easy to see what’s inside
- #1 in Cook’s Illustrated reusable bag test
- TSA-compliant quart-size for air travel
What fits inside
- One fully loaded sandwich
- 2 grilled chicken breasts
- 2 cups frozen fruit
- 3 cups packed kale
- Phone, wallet & keys
- Sunglasses, lip balm, sunscreen, aloe spritz
- An honest serving of potato chips with a puff of air to protect them
- Travel-size bath kit
- Gym kit: headphones, protein bar, washcloth
- Baby gear essentials du jour
- Crinkle-free movie treats
- Nearly enough pet snacks
- A jumbo chocolate chip cookie
- Some toys
Use and Care
Handwash: Add a drop of dish soap with water to your (re)zip. Seal it up and shake it around. It’s sort of fun. Wash and rinse bag and seal thoroughly.
Dishwasher: Prop open (re)zips on the top rack. Wash on a standard setting. Note: do not use high heat settings.
Dry: Dry open on a rack, or wipe with a clean kitchen towel.
Seal care: Certain dish soaps may dry out the seal over time and cause it to stiffen slightly. On the rare occasion that occurs, simply wipe a thin coat of olive oil along the grooves of the seal to refresh them.
(re)zip bags are not intended for use in the microwave, sous vide, or in high heat. Please make sure all hot foods have cooled before storing them in your (re)zips.
Dimensions & More Info