4-piece Essential Bag Kit
The 4-piece Essential Storage Bag Kit includes:
(2) Flat Lunch Bags, (1) Flat Snack Bag, and (1) Gallon Bag
Why they’re good:
- Replaces plastic baggies used for snacks, sandwiches, meal prep, travel, home organization and more
- Made out of food safe, FDA-grade PEVA material
- Lead-free & BPA-free
- Lightweight and durable
- Leakproof double-lock closure provides an airtight seal, allowing you to keep food fresh longer and store anything without fear of spills or leaks
- Freezer safe
- Use them as compact travel pouches, for healthy lunches and snacks, or for bulk grocery items without having to change containers at home.
- Transparent design allows for a quick glance at contents inside
What fits inside:
- One fully loaded sandwich
- 2 grilled chicken breasts
- 2 cups frozen fruit
- 3 cups packed kale
- Phone, wallet & keys
- Sunglasses, lip balm, sunscreen, aloe spritz
- An honest serving of potato chips with a puff of air to protect them
- Travel-size bath kit
- Gym kit: headphones, protein bar, washcloth
- A jumbo chocolate chip cookie
- A large slice of leftover pizza
- Prewashed salad greens for quick dinner prep
- Stew or soup
- The rest of the ground beef
- Frozen food scraps and bones, for making stock
- A batch of chilling pie dough
- Sunglasses, lip balm, sunscreen, a novel
- Baby gear essentials du jour: baby wipes, diapers, lotion, board book
- Pet treats, clean-up bags, medicine, squeaky toy
- Frozen sliced bananas, a quart of frozen berries
- One head of blanched broccoli florets
- A diced butternut squash
Use and Care
Handwash: Add a drop of dish soap with water to your (re)zip. Seal it up and shake it around. It’s sort of fun. Wash and rinse bag and seal thoroughly.
Dishwasher: Prop open (re)zips on the top rack. Wash on a standard setting. Note: do not use high heat settings.
Dry: Dry open on a rack, or wipe with a clean kitchen towel.
Seal care: Periodically wipe closure grooves with a bit of vegetable oil to keep them closing smoothly.
(re)zip bags are not intended for use in the microwave, sous vide, or in high heat. Please make sure all hot foods have cooled before storing them in your (re)zips.
Dimensions & More Info