Standup Snack Bag (1 cup) 5-pack
5-Pack includes (1) standup 1-cup bags in each of these colors:
Jewel tone pack: red, tangerine, emerald, blue, and purple
Multicolor pack: green, orange, aqua, blue, and yellow.
Why they’re good
- BPA-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free
- Smooth, durable, lightweight food-grade PEVA
- One (re)zip bag replaces many, many plastic snack bags
- Waterproof, leakproof, air-tight and freezer-safe
- See what’s inside (help kids pack their own lunches)
- Actually "clicks" when you seal it
- Recycle with TerraCycle
What fits inside
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 9 cucumber slices
- Crackers, cheese, sliced salami (cheese board!)
- Dressing for a salad
- 100 calories of potato chips
- Several bites of any leftover
- Granola in one bag, yogurt in the other
- Just enough beef jerky
- 1 cup of trail mix
- One sliced apple
- Half of an onion, lemon, or avocado
- One sliced chicken breast
Use and Care
Handwash: Add a drop of dish soap with water to your (re)zip. Seal it up and shake it around. It’s sort of fun. Wash and rinse bag and seal thoroughly.
Dishwasher: Prop open (re)zips on the top rack. Wash on a standard setting. Note: do not use high heat settings.
Dry: Dry open on a rack, or wipe with a clean kitchen towel.
Seal care: Periodically wipe closure grooves with a bit of vegetable oil to keep them closing smoothly.
(re)zip bags are not intended for use in the microwave, sous vide, or in high heat. Please make sure all hot foods have cooled before storing them in your (re)zips.
Dimensions and More Info