Flat Lunch Bag Family 10-Pack
Who’s ready for lunch? We dreamed of a world of organized, leak-free, no-waste lunches. (re)zip flat lunch bags made it real. The reusable flat lunch bag is sized to hold a loaded sandwich. The double-lock closure makes it airtight and leakproof for toting on-the-go pasta, salads, leftovers, and other saucy options. Like all (re)zips, they’re made from 100% food-safe, BPA-free, lead-free PEVA, which is lightweight and tough enough to hold up for hundreds of uses. The 10-pack is perfect for organizing freezer storage, meal prep, baby needs, pet treats, and travel necessities. Now, imagine how many plastic bags you’re about to save.
Why they’re good
- 100% lightweight, food-safe PEVA
- BPA-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free
- Each (re)zip replaces hundreds of single-use sandwich and freezer bags
- Freezer-safe, waterproof, leakproof, and airtight, keeping food fresh without leaks or spills
- Easy to see what’s inside
- #1 in Cook’s Illustrated reusable bag test
- TSA-compliant quart-size for air travel
What fits inside
- One fully loaded sandwich
- 2 grilled chicken breasts
- 2 cups frozen fruit
- 3 cups packed kale
- Phone, wallet & keys
- Sunglasses, lip balm, sunscreen, aloe spritz
- An honest serving of potato chips with a puff of air to protect them
- Travel-size bath kit
- Gym kit: headphones, protein bar, washcloth
- Baby gear essentials du jour
- Crinkle-free movie treats
- Nearly enough pet snacks
- A jumbo chocolate chip cookie
- Some toys
Use and Care
Handwash: Add a drop of dish soap with water to your (re)zip. Seal it up and shake it around. It’s sort of fun. Wash and rinse bag and seal thoroughly.
Dishwasher: Prop open (re)zips on the top rack. Wash on a standard setting. Note: do not use high heat settings.
Dry: Dry open on a rack, or wipe with a clean kitchen towel.
Seal care: Periodically wipe closure grooves with a bit of vegetable oil to keep them closing smoothly.
(re)zip bags are not intended for use in the microwave, sous vide, or in high heat. Please make sure all hot foods have cooled before storing them in your (re)zips.
Dimensions & More Info