Tall Pantry 8 Cup Bag
Why they’re good
- BPA-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free
- 100% lightweight, food-safe PEVA
- Save single-use bulk, produce, and bakery bags every time you shop
- Airtight, waterproof, and leakproof, keeps food fresh without leaks
- Freezer safe: perfect for storing stock, soup, vegetables, or fruit
- 6, and 8-cup sizes suit large and small needs
- Space-saving rectangular footprint with variable height
- No lids! Pack flat between uses
- Easy to see inside
What fits inside
- A sandwich, a banana, and a bottle of juice
- Enough baby spinach for a giant salad
- 4 croissants
- A big bunch of green beans, mushrooms, or Brussels sprouts
Use and Care
Handwash: Add a drop of dish soap with water to your (re)zip. Seal it up and shake it around. It’s sort of fun. Wash and rinse bag and seal thoroughly.
Dishwasher: Prop open (re)zips on the top rack. Wash on a standard setting. Note: do not use high heat settings.
Dry: Dry open on a rack, or wipe with a clean kitchen towel.
Seal care: Periodically wipe closure grooves with a bit of vegetable oil to keep them closing smoothly.
(re)zip bags are not intended for use in the microwave, sous vide, or in high heat. Please make sure all hot foods have cooled before storing them in your (re)zips.
Dimensions and More Info