Half Gallon Deli Bag 4-Pack
Why they’re good:
- BPA-free, lead-free and phthalate-free
- Smooth, durable, and lightweight food-grade PEVA
- Economical: a single (re)zip replaces so many one-use bags
- Waterproof, leakproof, air-tight
- See what’s inside (and waste less food)
- Actually "clicks" when you seal it
What fits inside:
- 1 pound sliced cheese or cold cuts
- the rest of the bacon
- a big sandwich
- tortilla chips and salsa
- crudites and hummus
- countless leak-free lunches
- 149 grapes
- scallions, celery, or rinsed fresh herbs
- meal prep ingredients
- marinating vegetables and meats
- homemade soup, frozen flat for quick thawing
- portioned family packs, sealed tight for maximum freezer life
Use and Care
Handwash: Add a drop of dish soap with water to your (re)zip. Seal it up and shake it around. It’s sort of fun. Wash and rinse bag and seal thoroughly.
Dishwasher: Prop open (re)zips on the top rack. Wash on a standard setting. Note: do not use high heat settings.
Dry: Dry open on a rack, or wipe with a clean kitchen towel.
Seal care: Periodically wipe closure grooves with a bit of vegetable oil to keep them closing smoothly.
(re)zip bags are not intended for use in the microwave, sous vide, or in high heat. Please make sure all hot foods have cooled before storing them in your (re)zips.
Dimensions & More Info