3-piece Stand-up Bag Kit
3-piece Standup Kit includes:
(1) Stand-up Snack | 1 Cup Bag, (1) Stand-up 2 Cup Bag, and (1) Stand-up Quart | 4 Cup Bag
Why they’re good
- BPA-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free
- 100% lightweight, food-safe PEVA
- Hold their shape and stand up, so they’re easy to fill
- Save hundreds of single-use sandwich, snack, and quart bags
- Airtight, waterproof, and leakproof
- Actually "clicks" when you seal it
- Freezer safe: perfect for storing stock, soup, vegetables, or fruit
- Recycle with TerraCycle
What fits inside
Snack (1 Cup)
- One sliced apple
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- Croutons that stay crunchy
- 6 bites of any leftover
- 1 or 2 cookies
- The other half of an onion, lemon, or avocado
- A bar of soap
- 4 sliced bananas
- A full serving of snack chips
- Electronics and power cords
- More leftovers
Quart (4 Cup)
- A full-on salad
- A tennis ball, some treats, and a bone
- Travel-size toiletries
Use and Care
Handwash: Add a drop of dish soap with water to your (re)zip. Seal it up and shake it around. It’s sort of fun. Wash and rinse bag and seal thoroughly.
Dishwasher: Prop open (re)zips on the top rack. Wash on a standard setting. Note: do not use high heat settings.
Dry: Dry open on a rack, or wipe with a clean kitchen towel.
Seal care: Periodically wipe closure grooves with a bit of vegetable oil to keep them closing smoothly.
(re)zip bags are not intended for use in the microwave, sous vide, or in high heat. Please make sure all hot foods have cooled before storing them in your (re)zips.
Dimensions and More Info