Gallon Bag 2-pack
Why they’re good:
- Made from 100% lightweight, FDA-approved food safe PEVA
- BPA-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free
- Designed to replace hundreds of single-use storage and freezer bags
- Waterproof, leakproof and airtight, keeping food fresh without leaks or spills
- Easy to see what’s inside
- #1 in Cook’s Illustrated reusable bag test
What fits inside
- A large slice of leftover pizza
- Prewashed salad greens for quick dinner prep
- Stew or soup
- The rest of the ground beef
- Frozen food scraps and bones, for making stock
- A batch of chilling pie dough
- Sunglasses, lip balm, sunscreen, a novel
- Travel-size hotel kit; shampoo, conditioner, soap, lotion, brush
- Baby gear essentials du jour: baby wipes, diapers, lotion, board book
- Pet treats, clean-up bags, medicine, squeaky toy
- Frozen sliced bananas, a quart of frozen berries
- One head of blanched broccoli florets
- A diced butternut squash
Use and Care
Handwash: Add a drop of dish soap with water to your (re)zip. Seal it up and shake it around. It’s sort of fun. Wash and rinse bag and seal thoroughly.
Dishwasher: Prop open (re)zips on the top rack. Wash on a standard setting. Note: do not use high heat settings.
Dry: Dry open on a rack, or wipe with a clean kitchen towel.
Seal care: Periodically wipe closure grooves with a bit of vegetable oil to keep them closing smoothly.
(re)zip bags are not intended for use in the microwave, sous vide, or in high heat. Please make sure all hot foods have cooled before storing them in your (re)zips.
Dimensions & More Info