Stand-up 2 Cup Bag
Why they’re good
- BPA-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free
- Smooth, durable, and lightweight
- Stands on its own: easy to fill and clean
- Saves hundreds of disposable plastic bags
- Airtight, waterproof, and leakproof
- Resealable double zip “clicks” shut (mmm satisfying)
- Freezer safe: perfect for storing stock, soup, and vegetables
- Recycle with TerraCycle
- One (re)zip replaces up to 300 disposable baggies
- Available in a variety of sizes, shapes, and colors
What fits inside
- 4 sliced bananas
- A full serving of snack chips
- Electronics and power cords
Use and Care
Handwash: Add a drop of dish soap with water to your (re)zip. Seal it up and shake it around. It’s sort of fun. Wash and rinse bag and seal thoroughly.
Dishwasher: Prop open (re)zips on the top rack. Wash on a standard setting. Note: do not use high heat settings.
Dry: Dry open on a rack, or wipe with a clean kitchen towel.
Seal care: Periodically wipe closure grooves with a bit of vegetable oil to keep them closing smoothly.
(re)zip bags are not intended for use in the microwave, sous vide, or in high heat. Please make sure all hot foods have cooled before storing them in your (re)zips.
Dimensions and More Info