8-piece Deluxe Kit
8-piece Deluxe Kit includes (in green and aqua):
(2) Mini (1/2-Cup) Stand-Up Bags, (2) Snack (1-Cup) Stand-Up Bags, (2) Snack Flat Bags, and (2) Lunch Flat Bags
Why they’re good
- BPA-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free
- 100% lightweight, food-safe PEVA
- Save hundreds of single-use sandwich, snack, and quart bags
- Actually "clicks" when you seal it
- Freezer-safe, waterproof, leakproof, and airtight, keeping food fresh without leaks or spills
- Replaces plastic baggies used for snacks, sandwiches, meal prep, travel, home organization, and more
- Use them as compact travel pouches, for healthy lunches and snacks, or for bulk grocery items without having to change containers at home.
- Transparent design allows for a quick glance at the contents inside
Use and Care
Handwash: Add a drop of dish soap with water to your (re)zip. Seal it up and shake it around. It’s sort of fun. Wash and rinse bag and seal thoroughly.
Dishwasher: Prop open (re)zips on the top rack. Wash on a standard setting. Note: do not use high heat settings.
Dry: Dry open on a rack, or wipe with a clean kitchen towel.
Seal care: Certain dish soaps may dry out the seal over time and cause it to stiffen slightly. On the rare occasion that occurs, simply wipe a thin coat of olive oil along the grooves of the seal to refresh them.
(re)zip bags are not intended for use in the microwave, sous vide, or in high heat. Please make sure all hot foods have cooled before storing them in your (re)zips.
Dimensions & More Info