Stand-up Snack | 1 Cup Bag 2-Pack
We made this (re)zip size with a mission to replace as many single-serving snack packs as possible. Now, you can snack freely without all of that waste. Small yet mighty, with a wide base and a tidy profile, the stand-up snack holds the ideal number of bites: whether it’s crudites for one, cheerios to go, a snack portion of chips, or post-workout egg bites. Like all (re)zips, they are 100% food-safe PEVA, so they’re sturdy, airtight, and leakproof, keeping contents and your tote bag safe and dry. P.S. Your dog asked us to mention they are good for dog treats.
Why they’re good
- BPA-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free
- Smooth, durable, lightweight food-grade PEVA
- One (re)zip bag replaces many, many plastic snack bags
- Waterproof, leakproof, air-tight and freezer-safe
- See what’s inside (help kids pack their own lunches)
- Actually "clicks" when you seal it
- Recycle with TerraCycle
What fits inside
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 9 cucumber slices
- Crackers, cheese, sliced salami (cheese board!)
- Dressing for a salad
- 100 calories of potato chips
- Several bites of every leftover
- Granola in one bag, yogurt in the other
- Just enough beef jerky
- 1 cup of trail mix
- One sliced apple
- Half of an onion, lemon, or avocado
- 6 bites of any leftover
- One sliced chicken breast
- A bar of soap
Use and Care
Handwash: Add a drop of dish soap with water to your (re)zip. Seal it up and shake it around. It’s sort of fun. Wash and rinse bag and seal thoroughly.
Dishwasher: Prop open (re)zips on the top rack. Wash on a standard setting. Note: do not use high heat settings.
Dry: Dry open on a rack, or wipe with a clean kitchen towel.
Seal care: Periodically wipe closure grooves with a bit of vegetable oil to keep them closing smoothly.
(re)zip bags are not intended for use in the microwave, sous vide, or in high heat. Please make sure all hot foods have cooled before storing them in your (re)zips.
Dimensions and More Info