Gallon Bag 4-Pack
Behold, the reusable gallon. This spacious, waterproof, leak-proof reusable bag is a versatile storage workhorse. It’s like the disposable gallon zip bags we know but made of the 100% food-safe, BPA-free, lead-free PEVA, which is lightweight and tough enough to hold up for hundreds of uses, saving as many bags along the way. The double-lock closure is designed to seal tight, locking air out and liquids in (bye, freezer burn). This performance makes them incredibly useful in all kinds of situations beyond the kitchen, from stroller to market, to carry-on bag, throughout a vacation, and back again.
Why they’re good
- Made from 100% lightweight, food-safe PEVA
- BPA-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free
- Designed to replace hundreds of single-use storage and freezer bags
- Waterproof, leakproof, and airtight, keeping food fresh without leaks or spills
- Easy to see what’s inside
- Lightweight yet tough enough to keep belongings safe and dry while hiking, biking, or on the beach
What fits inside
- A large slice of leftover pizza
- Frozen sliced bananas, a quart of frozen berries
- One head of blanched broccoli florets
- A diced butternut squash
- Stew or soup
- The rest of the ground beef
- Frozen food scraps and bones, for making stock
- A batch of chilling pie dough
- Prewashed salad greens for quick dinner prep
- Sunglasses, lip balm, sunscreen, a novel
- Travel-size hotel kit; shampoo, conditioner, soap, lotion, brush
- Baby gear essentials du jour: baby wipes, diapers, lotion, board book
- Pet treats, clean-up bags, medicine, squeaky toy
Use and Care
Handwash: Add a drop of dish soap with water to your (re)zip. Seal it up and shake it around. It’s sort of fun. Wash and rinse bag and seal thoroughly.
Dishwasher: Prop open (re)zips on the top rack. Wash on a standard setting. Note: do not use high heat settings.
Dry: Dry open on a rack, or wipe with a clean kitchen towel.
Seal care: Periodically wipe closure grooves with a bit of vegetable oil to keep them closing smoothly.
(re)zip bags are not intended for use in the microwave, sous vide, or in high heat. Please make sure all hot foods have cooled before storing them in your (re)zips.
Dimensions & More Info