5-piece Stand-Up Pack n' Go Kit
5-piece Stand-Up Pack n' Go Kit includes:
(2) Snack | 1 Cup Stand-Up Bags in Orange, (2) 2-Cup Stand-Up Bags in Green, and (1) Quart | 4-Cup Stand-Up Bag in Aqua
Why they’re good
- BPA-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free
- 100% lightweight, food-safe PEVA
- Hold their shape and stand up, so they’re easy to fill
- Save hundreds of single-use sandwich, snack, and quart bags
- Airtight, waterproof, and leakproof
- Actually "clicks" when you seal it
- Freezer safe: perfect for storing stock, soup, vegetables, or fruit
- Recycle with TerraCycle
What fits inside
- One sliced apple
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- Croutons that stay crunchy
- 6 bites of any leftover
- 1 or 2 cookies
- The other half of an onion, lemon, or avocado
- 4 sliced bananas
- A full serving of snack chips
- Electronics and power cords
- More leftovers
- A full-on salad
- A tennis ball, some treats, and a bone
- Travel-size toiletries
Use and Care
Handwash: Add a drop of dish soap with water to your (re)zip. Seal it up and shake it around. It’s sort of fun. Wash and rinse bag and seal thoroughly.
Dishwasher: Prop open (re)zips on the top rack. Wash on a standard setting. Note: do not use high heat settings.
Dry: Dry open on a rack, or wipe with a clean kitchen towel.
Seal care: Certain dish soaps may dry out the seal over time and cause it to stiffen slightly. On the rare occasion that occurs, simply wipe a thin coat of olive oil along the grooves of the seal to refresh them.
(re)zip bags are not intended for use in the microwave, sous vide, or in high heat. Please make sure all hot foods have cooled before storing them in your (re)zips.
Dimensions and More Info