Flat Lunch Bag 2-Pack
Imagine a world where packed lunches stay gorgeous, and everyone stops throwing out plastic bags. (re)zip flat lunch bags are here for that. They’re the original leakproof reusable storage bag whose stellar design and performance made them #1 in a Cook’s Illustrated test. They’re better than disposables because they’re made of sturdy, lightweight, and food-safe PEVA, which holds up through hundreds of uses in the kitchen and beyond. The double-lock closure is airtight and leakproof to transport pasta, salad, leftovers, or saucy leftovers without a leak. Who’s ready for lunch?
Why they’re good
- 100% lightweight, food-safe PEVA
- BPA-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free
- Each (re)zip replaces hundreds of single-use sandwich and freezer bags
- Freezer-safe, waterproof, leakproof, and airtight, keeping food fresh without leaks or spills
- Easy to see what’s inside
- #1 in Cook’s Illustrated reusable bag test
- TSA-compliant quart-size for air travel
What fits inside
- One fully loaded sandwich
- 2 grilled chicken breasts
- 2 cups frozen fruit
- 3 cups packed kale
- Phone, wallet, and keys
- Sunglasses, lip balm, sunscreen, aloe spritz
- An honest serving of potato chips with a puff of air to protect them
- Travel-size bath kit
- Gym kit: headphones, protein bar, washcloth
- Baby gear essentials du jour
- Crinkle-free movie treats
- Nearly enough pet snacks
- A jumbo chocolate chip cookie
- Some toys
Use and Care
Handwash: Add a drop of dish soap with water to your (re)zip. Seal it up and shake it around. It’s sort of fun. Wash and rinse bag and seal thoroughly.
Dishwasher: Prop open (re)zips on the top rack. Wash on a standard setting. Note: do not use high heat settings.
Dry: Dry open on a rack, or wipe with a clean kitchen towel.
Seal care: Periodically wipe closure grooves with a bit of vegetable oil to keep them closing smoothly.
(re)zip bags are not intended for use in the microwave, sous vide, or in high heat. Please make sure all hot foods have cooled before storing them in your (re)zips.
Dimensions & More Info