Quart | 4 Cup Tall Pantry Bag
Why they’re good
- Ideal for use at home or on the go
- Food-safe, lead-free and BPA-free
- Great for organizing grains, pretzels, pastas, cereals, or other hard to store items
- Pack them flat in your bag to store bulk grocery items without having to change containers at home
- Leakproof double-lock closure seals in freshness
- Transparent design allows for a quick glance at contents inside
- Durable and lightweight
- Expandable base for easy filling and cleaning
- Freezer safe, perfect for soups and stocks
- Nest and compress flat for convenient storage
- One (re)zip replaces up to 300 disposable baggies
- Available in 4-cup, 6-cup and 8-cup sizes
Use and Care
Handwash: Add a drop of dish soap with water to your (re)zip. Seal it up and shake it around. It’s sort of fun. Wash and rinse bag and seal thoroughly.
Dishwasher: Prop open (re)zips on the top rack. Wash on a standard setting. Note: do not use high heat settings.
Dry: Dry open on a rack, or wipe with a clean kitchen towel.
Seal care: Periodically wipe closure grooves with a bit of vegetable oil to keep them closing smoothly.
(re)zip bags are not intended for use in the microwave, sous vide, or in high heat. Please make sure all hot foods have cooled before storing them in your (re)zips.
Dimensions and More Info