Mini | 1/2 Cup Stand-up Bag 3-Pack
Small yet mighty, with a wide base and a tidy profile, the Mini Stand-up is the perfect reusable storage bag for a snack portion of granola, post-workout egg bites, or even that extra half-onion from last night’s stir fry. If you’re like most people, your bags will start out organizing kitchen ingredients, and snacks, but soon will be indispensable for little jobs in the playroom, art cabinet, desk drawer, and purse, keeping all your tiny valuables neat and organized. Once you use a (re)zip you’ll feel the quality–from the smooth, sturdy material, and well-designed construction to that satisfying little click when you seal it. They are made from 100% food-safe PEVA so they are leakproof and airtight, keeping contents in, and your bag safe and dry.
Why they’re good
- BPA-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free
- Smooth, durable, and lightweight
- Saves hundreds and hundreds of disposable plastic bags
- Airtight, waterproof, and leakproof
- Resealable double zip “clicks” shut (mmm satisfying)
- Freezer safe: perfect for storing individual portions and small leftovers
- Recycle with TerraCycle
What fits inside
- Three handfuls of nuts or trail mix
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- Granola in one bag, yogurt in another
- Just enough beef jerky
- Pickles, olives, cheese cubes
- The last 5 bites of some scrumptious leftover
- Just enough cheerios for a car trip
- Loose change
- Bandaids, cotton swabs, and lip balm
Use and Care
Handwash: Add a drop of dish soap with water to your (re)zip. Seal it up and shake it around. It’s sort of fun. Wash and rinse bag and seal thoroughly.
Dishwasher: Prop open (re)zips on the top rack. Wash on a standard setting. Note: do not use high heat settings.
Dry: Dry open on a rack, or wipe with a clean kitchen towel.
Seal care: Periodically wipe closure grooves with a bit of vegetable oil to keep them closing smoothly.
(re)zip bags are not intended for use in the microwave, sous vide, or in high heat. Please make sure all hot foods have cooled before storing them in your (re)zips.
Dimensions & More Info