Click 'n Go Insulated Roll Top Bag Kit
The Click-N-Go Kit includes:
(1) Insulated Roll Top Bag, (1) Flat Lunch bag, and (1) Flat Snack bag
Why they’re good
- Ideal for work, travel or day trips
- Velcro top closure folds over and clips, making it easy to secure onto backpacks or other bags
- 50% post-consumer recycled REPREVE® bottle fabric exterior upcycles up to 4 plastic bottles
- Interior lining is made from food safe
FDA-grade PEVA material that is food safe, lead-free and BPA-free
Easy to clean, the bag can compress flat or roll up compactly when not in use
- Easily to clips onto other bags
Use and Care
Insulated Roll Top Bag
Machine washable in cold water. For best results, hand wash and air dry are recommended.
Lunch and Snack Bags
Handwash: Add a drop of dish soap with water to your (re)zip. Seal it up and shake it around. It’s sort of fun. Wash and rinse bag and seal thoroughly.
Dishwasher: Prop open (re)zips on the top rack. Wash on a standard setting. Note: do not use high heat settings.
Dry: Dry open on a rack, or wipe with a clean kitchen towel.
Seal care: Periodically wipe closure grooves with a bit of vegetable oil to keep them closing smoothly.
(re)zip zip-top bags are not intended for use in the microwave, sous vide, or in high heat. Please make sure all hot foods have cooled before storing them in your (re)zips.
Dimensions & More Info